Monday, September 1, 2008

Back to the land of rain.

It's been a very, extremely long week and I have a bajillion pictures to post and a few stories to share but all that will come later - later as in Friday or Saturday perhaps or just when my eyes stop being bloodshot.

Just this minute I finished reading the 289 blog posts on my google reader - the private posts will be caught up on later. I've been reading since lunch time and it's now tea time. I'll also need to go back and post comments. There's been a lot of babies being born, pregnancy tests being taken, birthdays, bugs being squished, crafting, traveling, injuries etc. going on with my blog buddies this week. As for me I've been screaming my lungs out, hugging giant mice, playing in the 'cool zone', clapping for killer whales and crying myself to sleep whilst praying not to be crippled for life just yet.

With the immense back pain I'm going through right now (yeah, you read that. You won't hear me actually saying it.) I'll have plenty time to catch up good and proper after we pack and get to Rexburger on Wednesday. The idea for now is for me to get through all this packing milarky and the last bit of summer travel and then have a week or 8 months of nothing so I can be nice and limber for whatever might be coming our way. (I think Seaworld made Stuart/Stumu/Shamstu realise that being a dolphin trainer would actually be completely awesome. More on that later. You can't wait, can you?)

There you have it. We're alive and we miss the sunshine.

11 comments:

G.'s Mommy said...

Hey! I'm so excited for you guys to be coming back this week! Is there anything you need before/when you get here??? Please let us know, we're in #810, if you need help with anything, OK??? I'm serious!

Also, I'm so jealous that you got to go see Shamu.... I've never seen him, but I think it would be AWESOME!!!!!

Hilary said...

Call us when you get back and we'll help you unload! We're excited to see you!

Manda said...

It's so good to see a new post from you! I'm super excited to read all about your trip!

Linzi said...

Can't wait to see you!! I hope I remember what you look like :)

Chiemi said...

I'm excited to hear about your trip! That's awesome that you are going to be back again in Rexburg!

Tracy Ngu said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! I hope you had a great time! I am glad you are finally going back to Rexburg. You seem to be really happy there!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You mean hot chocolate time, right?

abritdifferent said...

Hey welcome back my cheeky wee monkey! I'm glad you had a great time and I can't wait to see the pics and read the stories - except for the back pain/injuries ones. Good luck with the move!!

Megan Marie said...

It's Wednesday! You know what that means? It means you are back, well, I think, almost. Yay. I've been waiting all summer for today!

Elaine said...

I'm trying to read between the lines...did you write what I thought you wrote...?

Laura said...

I was trying to word it so it wouldn't sound like that. I am not pregnant. Was that what you thought I wrote? You're message was a touch on the cryptic side :-P