Monday, September 29, 2008

Meal Plan Monday...

I've planned weeks of meals at a time before but this is my first time putting it out there. So, here goes...

Monday: Chinese Hamburger
Tuesday: Chicken Salad
Wednesday (ANTM night): Taco's
Thursday: Homemade soup - Chinese chicken noodle.
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Mac & Cheese (my own or this) with potato wedges
Sunday: Lemon Pepper Roast

I've also got a backup list of meals incase I don't really fancy some of that but right now that list is sitting right. Yum.

I'll post recipes and pictures on the Laura and Beki recipe blog. It's time for me to get back into the routine of being a good wife (and blogger)!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Good for you! My only question is, where is the haggis?

Manda said...

Yay! I hope you try Paula Deen's Mac & Cheese. It is delish!
I'm so excited, I can't wait to see pics of all your yummy meals! :D

Lawther family said...

Good to see you are feeling better.
Your dinner menu looks yummy. What is a chinese hamburger? Sounds yummy. The mac & cheese looks sooooo gooodd.... that is my go to meal right there, you can't go wrong with it. :)
Can't wait to see the pictures and the recipes. Take care
miss you!

Schows said...

Laura, I would have loved to do lunch today, but little Lola is sick :( The poor dear. She had a fever in the night and this morning too so shes been on medicine today and she seems pretty perky and has been eating pretty good. I'm hoping this is all it is, and she wont be throwing up like everyone else around has been around here. Whats up? How are you dinners going? I'm real sorry to be missing out on the chicken salad!!
Lets chat tonight

Stephanie said...

Wow, way to make me feel bad! :) I have like 3 meals that I make over and over. We need a recipe exchange blog!

abritdifferent said...

I planed out meals for 2 weeks last month, I didn't get through them all, but it definitely made shopping for the stuff easier. I thought it would be cheaper, but it was the same price for everything.

I am totally going to check out the recipe blog - great idea!

beth said...

I agree with the recipe exchange. I hate cooking with a passion. I think it is because I hate thinking of meals to cook. Maybe you could just post your meal plan each Monday and I will make what you make. Sounds good right?