Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy busy!

This week is a busy one and I'm going to have a ton of brilliant photos by the end of it I'm excited to share.

Right now I'm getting my house in order for Lauren arriving tomorrow, which we're all really excited about. It's a bit like a reunion having Joy here for a few days. I love it. It's just so nice to still feel that connection even though it's been a year since we last saw them.

The thing I love most about being here is the friendships. I've met so many great people these past 4 years and have been able to keep in touch with quite a few of them. It's also just so nice to have the chance to continue making lasting friendships and to have second chances at making things right before we leave. Some times I regret it when I see someone and think "OH! I need to be friends with her" or "I hope I get the chance to be friends with her before the semester ends and they leave" and then time just flies by and I didn't become friends with them.

Right now I'm regreting not taking pictures with some friends before they left because I don't know if I'll get the chance to see them again... Anyway, with Joy being here we're all making the most of creating and preserving the memories. If only everyone could have come back all at once!

So, friends, new and old be prepared to have pictures taken with me before we leave in April!

I'll post some pictures at the end of the week probably. Megan is editing and sorting them and then giving us each a copy of all the pictures. At the rate we're going there's going to be a lot, a lot!

9 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I want pictures NOW!! Don't tease us! :) Just kidding!

abritdifferent said...

Sounds like you're having a great time.

Lauren said...

Don't work hard on my account! I would stay in a cardboard box just to hang with all of you. I am easy going!! Crandall on the other hand might need a bit warmer spot. :) See you tomorrow!!!!

Laura said...

Lauren: Don't fret. I was cleaning out your box and laying fresh saw dust for you. Do you really not want me to do that? :-P Can't wait til tomorrow!

Scott and Stacia said...

I love all the friendships we made in Rexburg. There is such a special opportunity there to live so close to people with your same beliefs, and close to your same age. It is something I totally miss. one of those things that I wish I would have taken more advantage of. Keep getting people to open blogs :) Also, I love the pictures at the top of your blog. So cute you guys!!

Kritta22 said...

Love the new pictures above!

Brooke said...

I'm jealous! I wish I could come play for a bit!

Lawther family said...

I''m Jealous! Wish I could take off for a week and come visit. Have tons of fun and enjoy every minute of it!

Keri said...

I can only imagine the craziness happening in UV right now! :)