Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crafty McCrafty

Yesterday was such a good day. It was bright outside AND I got to learn a new craft - it gets better, I didn't learn it on my own I got to spend the day with a friend. Doesn't that sound like such a good day?

Olivia had made Lola a little glove bunny before and I fell in love with the little creation. Her name is Jezebel and she's quirky and adorable.

I have a little project I'm working on that requires my own so Olivia showed me how - she also showed me how not to. Thanks, Olivia!
Mine turned out nothing like it was supposed to but we were both in love with him. His name is Dwight and he's a volunteer Sheriff on the weekend. Olivia (who apparently scammed me out of taking her picture) made an Andy who went to Cornell and sings in an a capella group...
Aren't the cute? I'm thinking of selling them on my Etsy now that I've mastered them. I came home last night and made 2 that turned out perfect!
I kind of like them without faces...

10 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Who's that little chica?
I love them!! And so cute looking. You should totally sell them.

Scott and Stacia said...

Those are so cute! I love them!

abritdifferent said...

Do it, do it, do it!

Those are so cool!

Chiemi said...

Sooo cute! They are totally adorable. The little girl in the last picture is sooo cute too!

Laura said...

The little girl is Lola, Olivia's daughter. Sadly I can't sell her.

Lawther family said...

you can't sell Lola! Man I would take her and a dozen rabbits too! Way fun and too cute! :)

G. and T.'s Mommy said...

You should post the directions on your blog or something.... they're so cute! I bet Gracie would love to have one.... I might have to get you to teach me how to make them!

The Hamm Bunch said...

Love them! PLEASE show me how to make them!!!!

kira lee said...

what a cute idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the bunnies! You should sell loads! You are always so clever!

TTFN

Beth (mom)