Link to the person that tagged you. - Hilary tagged me.
Mention these rules on your blog.
Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
1. I love to hoover. Love it. Having a clean carpet makes a huge difference to a room. Sometimes I do it multiple times a day.
2. I always think I'm younger than my friends. It might come from being the youngest in my year at school but I don't have children and I haven't been to University that means I'm younger, right?
3. I hate alarm clocks. If I need to be up at a certain time I wake up automatically. If Stuart needs to be up at a certain time he sets his alarm which I wake up 10 minutes before because I hate the sound of it. There was never an alarm clock used in my home growing up.
4. I have a salt tongue instead of a sweet tooth. My treat of preference is Pringles. Red Pringles. Mmmm. My favorite sweet would be Peanut butter cups or the likes - see how it's not completely sweet but salty too. Mmmm... I don't turn down sweets though. You can bring me cookies and I'll be more than happy.
5. I hate repeating myself. If Stuart doesn't quite catch something I've said and asks me to repeat myself I won't do it. Instead I'll ask him what it sounded like I said. Usually he gets it but he just wasn't listening to me. If you ask me my name and you don't catch it but repeat what you think I said in the form of question I'll nod my head instead of repeating it. If you don't understand it the first time chances are you're not going to understand the second or third time. A lot of people call me Lauren, Lorna or Lara because of it.
6. I'm paranoid about not being funny anymore. American and Scottish senses of humour are very different and I'm scared I'm not as quick witted or as funny as I used to be. I know for a fact that I'm not. It makes me sad. When I have a funny comeback these days I keep it to myself. I suppose I can only blame myself.
I will tag... Emma, Kara, Susan, Faith, Shannon annnnnnnd Mallorie.