Tuesday, October 7, 2008

To reiterate...

especially for my depressed lovey, Siobhan and for those of you who are excited for me.
I'm going to be really sad to leave America. I like it here. Right now I'm happy for whatever happens - I'm actually torn about the idea of leaving here even though I do miss my family and my friends and bacon. It hurts my heart a little.

Thanks for being excited for me but be sad for me too. I'm going to miss a lot of people no matter what side of the pond I'm on.

4 comments:

Daniello Dello said...

Love ya, Laura, and my big bro too. Give him a high five in the face for me. He'll know it means "I love you!" :)

Sara said...

Oh la la...exciting! I guess I'm okay with you moving back home since I only ever see you in my computer anyway. I just want you to be haaaaaaappy.

abritdifferent said...

See look, smiley face :D

Sorry, I didn't mean to cry, honest.

Scott and Stacia said...

How exciting!! I wish I knew where I thought we were supposed to go :) We only plan to be here for 3 more years, max. So only time will tell for us. Everything will work out. keep us posted with the plans :)