Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It's been a long time since I've had a really good Halloween. This year I decided it was time to make a good one. Stuart and I have never dressed up for Halloween these 5 years so... things had to change. We were going to be Ghostbusters but I woke up sick on Wednesday and never had time to make our costumes between sleeping and wiping my snotty beak. I was thinking Stuart was a little too relieved to have got out of dressing up seeing as he's made it perfectly clear that he doesn't like to join in on such shinanigans. Too bad. And he loved it - that'll make next year much easier for me.
Thanks to Olivia we were able to be some hardcore Rockstars. Stuart got home an hour and a half later than he said he would be - I assumed he was being the Halloween grinch but he wasn't. We missed out on the ward trunk-or-treat but managed to make it to Russ and Hilary's for a little bit for their party. It had been a long day and we could only stay for a little bit but it made Halloween fun. We got the stuff we needed to get done and then spent some time over at Tyler and Olivia's playing Rockband.

Earlier in the day I'd gone over to Tyler and Liv's where I convinced Olivia to dress up as Lucy from I Love Lucy.
Little Lola was a cute wee Geisha.

I hope everyone had a spooktacular (you like that Lauren?) Halloween!

I think Stuart was making shadow puppets instead of rocking this picture... bless.

2 comments:

Daniello Dello said...

Those pictures are awesome. Laura you look truly frightening. I believe Stuart is making shadow puppets like Little Bunny Foo Foo.

Kritta22 said...

You guys are sooo wrong...that's a Cedarcrest Timberwolves sign. Junior high! (So what if he didn't go there..I did!)
Great pictures!!