Sunday, November 23, 2008

I have a bone to pick...

with you 'private' blogger! What gives? You think once you go private you don't have to blog anymore? Hmm? Do you know that because you're blog's private that I can't add you to my google reader so I have to actually manually check your blog every day to see if it's updated?

I see dates like November 6th (Olivia!) or November 16th (MEGAN!), Lauren and Linzi you two are barely off the hook! Michelle, you're about to be in trouble... Stop taunting me or I'll TAG you! ;)


I love you all... but really, don't you love me back? *pout* Do unto others!

4 comments:

CTR2002 said...

Ha ha... you're pretty funny, know that? ;)

Kritta22 said...

LOL I love it!

Sara said...

I know! I hate that I can't add private blogs to my google reader. It doesn't even make sense, since when I get to the private blog I just sign in with my google password...which I'm obviously already signed in with anyway.

Lauren said...

Hey. I am a good blogger. I only a couple of weeks max without a new post. Also, if you read Brooke Banta's blog you would know there is a way to get private blog updates with the google reader or whatever. So HA! Her blog is private, so maybe you don't go in and check every day...hmmmmm. Maybe all of us private bloggers have a bone to pic with you!!!MMMWWWHAAAAA