Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mr. Husband-man.


1.Where did you meet your husband?
I found his hotmail profile and emailed him in September of 2002. We met in person in April of 2003 at Seatac.

2. How long did you date before you got married?
From the first meeting April 2003 and got married March 2004. He'll say we were dating before we met but I'll never admit it.

3. How long have you been married?
5 years this coming March.

4. What does he do that surprises you?
Sometimes he brings me wee treats. A couple of weeks ago he brought me breakfast in bed. On Sunday he watched the long version of Pride and Predjudice with me.

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
I love his height and how I happen to fit perfectly in his arms.

6. What is his best quality?
He's very loyal and genuine. I trust him with my life (and with my back). He genuinley want people to be happy and is sad when they're not or when when someone upsets another person. He's also super hardworking. Love that. He's not beyond playing tetherball, flying kites, hide and seek, slip 'n' slides and other childish fun things I love. He loves to laugh with me.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Where to begin! Lola, Lolo, Baby Balaura (baby baluga), Babe, Lovely, Best Friend... there's a lot of nicknames.

8. What is his favorite food?
He's not picky but he is partial to Teryaki, Chicken Korma, my mum's Lasagne...

9. What is his favorite sport?
He's more of a Wii Sport type.

10. When and where did you first kiss?
The night I flew in to meet him. We smooched outside the cereal cupboard in his parents house.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
His favorite thing would be to watch films. We both love to travel. I have to put some pressure on him to go places but once he does we both have the best time.

12. Do you have any children?
Nope.

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He's a nice singer. He's also hilarious. Not many people see the side of him that I do - the side that has me grasping at my sides to keep them from splitting!

He can pick out a tune on the piano from hearing it once on TV. This is a talent I'm completely jealous of. COMPLETELY!

14. How old is he?
Twenty-five.

15. Who said 'I love you' first?
I did but it was an accident. It was online and I was defending his honor to my older sister in a group chat. We were joking and I said "Leave him alone! I love him!" He took it more seriously that I thought. I do love him though.

16. What is his favorite music?
He used to be mainly into oldies but now he loves The All American Rejects, Dashboard Confessional, Plain White T's... stuff I like or that's on Rockband and Guitar Hero.

17. What do you admire most about him?
He's sweet. Sometimes he says things that can be taken in an embarrassing way but he doesn't get it. I love that he's not crude or crass.

He's also a safe driver which I really appreciate - and I know my parents do too. He takes good care of me.

He also loves my family and loves it when my mum says things like "he's a smartie isn't he?" or "yep, that's my boy, my clever boy!" and I tell him she said it.
I love that he has a good relationship with my Beki. He loves her and Cameron as much as I do.

I love his sensitivity. He knows when I just need to talk and will listen. He comforts me when I'm homesick or when I'm in a rage due to something or another.

He comes off as quiet and quite shy but when I want to go out and have an adventure he'll be right there with me and will do fun things so I can take pictures and blog about it.

He's a good guy. I love him.

18. What is his favorite color?
It used to be green but now it might be red or whatever colour t-shirt I'm wearing at the time.

19. Will he read this?
Not on his own. I might point him in the right direction though.
20. Who do you tag?
Olivia, TAMN, Beki, Lauren

4 comments:

Tracy Ngu said...

It sounds like you have a great husband! I loved all your answers!

ShaBANG said...

Beautiful. I love when I hear husbands and wives publically uplift and compliment one another and even better, know they are backing it up with actions and not publically blowing smoke. I know I've loved every moment I've spent with you and Stu and think of you often. I MISS YOU GUYS :) And look forward to matching your example when I am "coupled" ;)

Kritta22 said...

This is the Stuart I love. I love reading this kinda stuff! You guys are so wonderful for each other!

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't love Beki and Cameron!!!I've always said there's something magical about that boy. To think she has three more now. I can just imagine how wonderful Christmas will be. Your whole family and 4 magical wee ones!!! I'm so grateful you and Stu love each other so much and show it daily. It's so important. Too many times we let little things pull us apart. You've been so good for him. As much as he cares about others he needs to be cared for too. I can hardly believe it's been almost 5 years. I hope the next 65 are just as fun if not better ; )

`Beth