Monday, November 3, 2008

Photobooks.

I ordered 2 photobooks from artscow a couple of weeks ago and have been anticipating their arrival. They came today! AND they're awesome. Again, I can't post pictures because they're meant for certain people but I just have to share again how much I love that company. If you sign up now you'll get 1200 free photos. All you pay is the shipping which turns out to $5 for 50 5x7's. They quality of the products is as good as, if not better than any other place I've printed pictures from.

Once you sign up they'll send you codes for free things and all you have to do is pay the shipping. My photobooks were free and they sent me 10 more codes for free 39 page 8x8 books...

I'm off to make some more!

2 comments:

CTR2002 said...

oooohhhh!!! I'm excited! :)

Anonymous said...

I was just looking through the calendar you put together for Mark for Father's Day and thought that it would be great to make that a tradition. He really treasures it. He said he'd like to have had more pictures with you in it even though he's not your dad. He does like the Halloween one though. I think picture albums like the ones John and Kara make are pretty cool and I imagine they are like the ones you are talking about. Cool and original, Laura! You should be a consultant for unique birthday/ Christmas/ anytime gifts. You'd be great!

`Beth