Monday, November 3, 2008

So much to do!

This is going to be a very busy month in this house! It's exciting and a little overwhelming at the same time but it's all good and exciting.
I'm working on Christmas presents at the moment and trying to make them a little more personal by investing some of my craftyness in them. I worked on Emma's present yesterday and really surprised myself with how it came out. Very cute. I hope she likes it. I'd post a picture but she'd see it ;)
I had planned on just doing Stocking Stuffers for everyone because buying for 14 people gets expensive but by crafting things it really cuts the cost. I love it!

2 comments:

nava_jo said...

I know you cant post the pics here, but I would LOVe to see what you made Nava.jojo@gmail.com or just see some of your christmas ideas. I'm trying to make for several people as well.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see them too! I'd love to see pictures of the recipients when they see them too. I love to see happy faces!

`Beth