Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10p Mix-up:

Well, what's been going on in Rexburg, you might ask. We woke up yesterday morning to find a thick, bright blanket of snow on the ground. The first proper snow of the season. It's taken a while to get here this year but it's here. Although it's not being snowing constantly like it usually does. So weird but that's ok. I hate the snow. We have some travelling to do this month so hopefully the snow'll play nice for a while.

We did another photoshoot yesterday. The theme was Snow Pirates. You can see the pictures here. It's so much fun to do these. Yesterday was stinkin cold though so we didn't get as many pictures and because I'm living in fear of getting sick these days. This semester I've had 2 lingering colds and I've broken my puking record. I've thrown up TWICE this semester. It had been 6 years since I'd physically been sick and then to do it twice this semester. No thank you.

This is also Finals week and so far Stuart's done really well. He got 100% on the first part of his human anatomy exam. That's my boy! Let's hope it continues that way. I don't want to have to disown him.

We're keeping very busy these days. I think this week might be one of the busiest yet.

9 comments:

Chiemi said...

Oh my gosh Laura. Those pictures are so awesome. I have to say you should grow your hair out. The long hair is so pretty on you!

Melinda said...

Wow. Those photos are really neat. It looks like a lot of fun. Makes me wish I were young and beautiful. Not like that was ever the case.

Shannon said...

You look so beautiful in those pictures that I want to marry you for no reason other than vanity. Who am I kidding, I want to marry you for everything wonderful and shimmery about you!

Happy Holidays, love!

Shannon said...

How far of a drive are you from Tacoma, WA? Email me.

emma said...

I dont like these ones AS much.. too much jumping around for my liking.. I think you make an awesome pirate tho! What would be your pirate name? I am soo Esmarelda! ;p

Jennifer and Jason said...

Love the header. It's awesome.

Shannon said...

Your header picture is one of the ones I really loved! We are so in sync. I love you, sister.

Laura said...

Thanks. I thought the header was quite festive. In a piratey kind of way.

Look out for more pictures at the end of today ;)

sissyann said...

Your eyes are stunning!