Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beki's reaction:

Mum texted Beki and told her she had a surprise for her but Beki's phone is broken so Dad decided to text Wendy to pass on the message to Beki. Sadly, Dad didn't know that all mum had said was "Beki, I have a surprise for you." and he told her that Laura was here. So, we didn't get to surprise Beki afterall but she did surprise us by turning up here at 9.30 in the morning on our first day and woke us up...

More to come. I have to sort some pictures and upload a video for you all.

2 comments:

Beth Adams said...

What fun you must be having. I have really enjoyed catching up on your site. The pictures are beautiful and I can't wait for you to share more.

Angela and Roy Brown said...

Glad to see you made it safely! I am sure Misty will be glad to hear that we didn't curse your flight by talking about crazy stuff! Hope you are enjoying your trip!