Monday, December 15, 2008

Cambi's reaction.

We went over to Beki's today to see her and to surprise the wee man when he got home from school. His reaction was so funny. Before the door was even open he was saying "hullo" to Stuart, cool as a cucumber. He's still a little darling still and I could just gobble him right up but I won't seeing as he says he tastes like pork, and I'm not such a big pork fan. Love him.





The twinners are both insanely cute too but I'll blog and post pictures of them tomorrow :) Don't be a stranger; do visit again :D

5 comments:

CTR2002 said...

I'm sure it's a cute video! =)

Sounds like being home is a blast! :)

Laura said...

oops. I set the video to private. I'll fix that :D

Manda said...

Laura! You sound so different than I imagined! I know I sound like such a weirdo right now, but I just had to tell you that. Lol. I'm glad you got to go home for Christmas. It looks like you guys are having the wonderful time that you deserve. :D

Laura said...

My voice does sound a little husky there for some reason - I was almost crying with sheer anticipation of seeing my wee man :)

Kritta22 said...

Oh I love all the babies! And how you guys are just so comfortable there.