Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's the final countdoooown...

Christmas is fast approaching and I have a list as long as my arm of things I need to get done *before* then. We finished our Christmas shopping last night and did our final grocery shop of the year and made a list of the meals we'll be eating...

I have various little projects I need to finish. I think those are the things that will drive me batty - the little finishing touches. I need to get into gear and get them done... I'm going to do that right now!


Things here are getting pretty exciting!

2 comments:

Schows said...

Laura, you might as well just copy and paste that post onto my page because I'M SO THERE! Honestly you should see my kitchen table... bows, bunnies, and a million what nots. I'm still hoping to get my hair done this, or next week though.... are you still wanting to do that too?

Laura said...

I don't even know any more. Stuart will probably oppose me getting my hair done because of 'the ring' so I'm not sure. I don't even know if I have time... *sigh*