Saturday, January 17, 2009

I love the earth but not so much when it has snow on it.

Brace yourselves for this. It isn't going to be pretty. I'm so far behind on posting pictures because of the stupid card reader problem AND the google chrom issue I have that's stopping me being able to drag my pictures into the right order.

I need to bombard you with a ton of pictures right this minute.

This is what it was like when we flew out from Edinburgh. Whilst waiting we saw a guy be arrested out in the car park. Look close and you'll see two yellow jacketed policemen heading to the scene.

This is what Canadia looked like when we flew over it. I felt like I was looking down at some BBC documentry.
This here is what we came home to. Blech. Barf. Vomit.
I've taken to chanting "Only a few more months. Only a few more months..." I can't stand this weather. It's killing me inside.

We playes Settlers of Catan for the first time and enjoyed it a lot. The company was good.

Stay tuned (chooned) for a nice story accompanied with pictures when Stuart gets home with lappy.

6 comments:

Tracy Ngu said...

I am so sick of snow! It has been snowing here almost nonstop for 2 weeks! I am like you I keep saying to myself, only 2 more months. I don't know if I can last 2 more months if this keeps up!

Kizzie said...

I'm so ready for the nasty weather to be over too!

And we love Settlers! It's so fun!! Though we've probably spent too much money on the expansions...it's our weakness!

Sara said...

I see my Canadian house!

Laura said...

I totally took that picture thinking of you, Shannon and my friends in the last picture - they're from Cardston.

I love all my Canadians!

The Hamm Bunch said...

I know that it might not feel like it now, but when you do move away you will come to miss University Village. Don't get me wrong. I love my house, but there are times I long for Rexburg and the closeness of friends. It is so different in suburbia. :)

Beth Adams said...

So Laura how do you really feel about the snow? We have some piles here that are just now begining to melt. You know the ones where they make an attempt to clean out the parking lot and pile the snow in a corner.