Monday, January 26, 2009

Inner turmoil:

I'm supposed to be finding a pair of Sunday boots to buy but ofcourse I'm distracted by dream boots that are far too expensive for me and some not too expensive (how much does free shipping count for anyway?) but too impractical. Unfortunately. The justifications for each of these boots go as follows:
I'm Scottish. I should have tartan boots. Even though they're not my clan, they are still tartan.
I would never complain of back pain ever again if I had these... and I'd end up crippled and in a wheel chair because of said uncomplained back pain.
These are on my short list right now. It's almost Valentines Day, I could buy 2 pairs of shoes, right?
I adore these shoes. They're in my price range but are too small. It's hard to let a little thing like size come between me and adorable shoes that would even sweeter with cream tights and my tweed skirt... If I saw someone wearing them I'd probably beat them up.


Beautiful. Buttony goodness.
These are actually dream shoes. If I were a shoe I'd be this one. I need it and will dream about them for the rest of eternity. I'd take a bullet for them. True love.
Pink boots tempt me far more than they should. When they're on sale it makes my heart a little excited. It would make no sense for me to buy these. It makes no sense that they were even created but look at them... PINK!

I have a feeling Stuart's going to be very surprised with what my feet will be wearing in a few days...

16 comments:

Mallorie said...

Where did you find these? I love them all!

Laura said...

They're all in the deals and bargains section of amazon.com

Megan Marie said...

your dream shoes really do look like you! i mean, yes, if you were shoes, you'd look like those. i'd wear you.

Kritta22 said...

Oh my stinking goodness! We have totally different tastes in shoes! You are a crazy chick!

Mark and Hilary said...

you're the best!

Manda said...

I LOVE the Tartan boots! And the cream tights with tweed skirt shoes are heaven! And the dream shoes..well..they are absolutely dreamy! :D They are all lovely and I think you have excellent taste in shoes! (And clothing!) :)

Manda said...

Okay, I just looked at amazon.com and I found out the tartan boots come in pink! :D :D

kira lee said...

love love love them!

Melinda said...

You have the best taste in footwear. I always hope no one looks at my shoes.

Shannon said...

What? No links! Shame on you!

I love everything you love. However, and it shocks me to say this, but I would never set foot in your dream boots. I guess we're not exactly identical after all.

Shannon said...

I see these:

http://www.amazon.com/Womens-Adidas%C2%AE-Arosa-Highs-White/dp/B001MPVB5K/ref=sr_1_146?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1233132720&sr=1-146

and I see you. Is that you?

Chiemi said...

AH!!!! I love the victorian looking heels!! You must tell me where you found them. I need those shoes.

Laura said...

Shannon: I have to admit I'm not fond of the dream boots in that colour. They had them in dark brown but didn't have a picture of them for me to pinch.

All the shoes can be found on Amazon.com. Lots are right here: http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1233160786/ref=sr_pg_2?ie=UTF8&rs=679380011&bbn=679380011&rh=n%3A672123011%2Cn%3A679337011%2Cn%3A679380011%2Cp%5F8%3A25-%2Cp%5Fn%5Ffeature%5Ftwo%5Fbrowse-bin%3A679482011&page=2

Laura said...

but go back to page one. I don't know why I linked to the second page of them...

Siobhan said...

I love the "cream tights and tweed skirt" boots, those are brilliant.

Siobhan said...

Getting Google to load the comments box was beginning to totally tick me off.

I love those "cream tights with tweed skirt boots." Those are snazzy.