Friday, January 23, 2009

Sunsets and promises.

Rexburg still has the best sunsets. They're always so different and always so perfect. This one was awesome. Is there anything more refreshing than that blue and orange together? I doubt it.
I promise to try harder and to be happier. It's my life and I can make it a
wonderful one or a not so wonderful one.

I have amazing friends who love me.

I have the best husband and parents who also love me.

I shouldn't and I don't need more than that. I'm very lucky :)

7 comments:

Megan Marie said...

Laura, I'm hungry. What should I eat?

Laura said...

You should probably eat a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Just probably though.

Melinda said...

I miss those Rexburg sunsets and the long slow twilight that makes the world feel like it's not in such a hurry.

Shannon said...

PB&J? EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

The Hamm Bunch said...

I totally miss those sunsets. We have so many pics of the sunsets there and they are always different. Oh . . . how I miss good ol' Rexburg!

Chiemi said...

That is so beautiful!

cosmictadpole said...

I love your new layout! Yes, I believe Idaho has the best sunsets of anywhere I've ever been. Though I haven't yet seen a Rexburg sunset. My boyfriend and I are thinking of visiting that neat hotel you wrote about a few posts back. Is there anything cool in Rexburg we should check out?