Friday, February 27, 2009

It's my blogger birthday today!

Woot woot! I'm 2 today!
I actually thought I was 3 but I guess that's what happens when you get older, you forget how old you actually are.

Here's to two more (times 10) years of bullying my friends and family into blogging. This time next year we won't be in Rexburg - actually, this time in 2 months we won't be here but we don't talk about that. I look forward to blogging about the rest of our lives in the places we live and when we start expanding our family and such. I thoroughly enjoy sharing our adventures with everyone.

It's exciting to me to have the last 2 years recorded on here with pictures. I only wish I'd started sooner.

3 comments:

Kizzie said...

Happy blog birthday!
My 2 year mark is in about a month. Crazy.

Beth Adams said...

I reached my 2 month mark. Is that a celebration? UMM. . .Ben and Jerry's!!

Mark and Hilary said...

I thoroughly enjoy reading about your adventures!! Keep it up!