Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cruisin'

Today I've been cruising blogs and thought I'd share some of the loveliness I've found.

First I checked the Gypsy Feet email and there was a submission that will be featured in the future. I loved the style and checked out her blog. I've been checking out a good few photography blogs this week and her's is a favorite.

Then from Makaya Larson I hopped over to here and then to her store. I hope I have a little girl someday because when I do she'll be decked out in Matilda Jane clothes. I had to email the link to Olivia because it's completely her style too. Way cute!

THEN I checked my google reader and read Cjane's post and hopped over to The Frog to join in her discussion. I posted the second comment and when I refreshed there were more there so I read them - seeing as I'm half way to my 1000th post and want to know if I should stop incase that's lame...

One comment was left by a girl with a cute profile picture so I went to her blog and took a gander and liked it muchly.

Then I clicked a link and found myself here. And then here.

It's been a nice journey so far.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Stumbled upon your blog today via C Jane and think it's very enjoyable! Like your title, too, "let's go away for awhile"...sounds so peaceful. I'll visit again!

Scott and Stacia said...

I was blog hopping yesterday actually. I love your link to http://everydayfoodstorage.net/ Honestly, I feel so lost when it comes to food storage but have a huge desire to get it going. I found myself stuck in her blog for hours :) Her videos are wonderful. Blog hopping is so great you can find such fun crafty things and yummy food...and now I found a food storage one :) Thanks for making my blog hopping fun! Followed your links in this post and loved the blogs you shared. Some people are so fun (you included). Take care!!

The Glicks said...

hey! we're having a recipe exchange tomorrow if you want to come. It's Friday at 10:30...I don't even know if you like to cook...

Stephanie said...

Wow, a quick check on your blog ends up being an hour browsing blogs! I love it!