Sunday, March 1, 2009

Photography:

Some people feel sad when Megan and I go out to take pictures because we don't invite them. It makes me sad that I can't take pictures with everyone but if you want to join in let us know and we'll see what we can do. If we don't know that you want to play how are we supposed to know to invite you?

Also, because I can't be having fun with everyone at once I thought I'd start a little challenge. If anyone wants to have their picture taken go grab a friend and have them take your picture and you can return the favor or take pictures of your kids, husband, home etc... Have a little photoshoot of your own and show me! The way I got involved with this was by coming up with ideas and themes for shoots and then actually doing it. If there's something you want to do, do it! If you want to do it with me, let me know! I like fun but I can't come up with all the ideas myself! (and I don't have a drivers license so if you want to go somewhere you need to be in charge.)

If you see us outside taking pictures and want in on it come out! Get dressed up and join in!

The only way we can get good at something is by practising. If you don't think your camera is that good look into some free photo editing programmes ie. picnik or download a free 30 day trial of photoshop. 

So, to be able to have fun with as many people at once as possible this weeks photography challenge can be found here

If you want fun, make some!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

oooh I want to come have fun with you! Miss you guys!!

Manda said...

Laura, I'm extremely upset that you didn't invite me to join in on the fun. So..you'd best get down to Georgia right away and snap my photo! Haha. Kidding. It would be so fun, though! :D

Laura said...

Manda: You need to join in the black and white challenge!