Thursday, March 26, 2009

Springter

I was wrong about Rexburg only having two seasons. I take it back. All of it. All my grumping and groaning about bitter cold and extreme heat. Not only is there obviously winter and extra obvious summer but Springter too.

One day it's sunny and hot and the next there's a blanket of snow on the ground. By afternoon most snow is gone. Springter.

I imagine this season confuses all those people Megan and I saw smooching on that hot, perfect for rolling in mud day just last week.

3 comments:

Lawther family said...

oh you got to love springster in Rexburg. Not too many places have such a season. You should consider yourself lucky. :)
Thanks for your support. Also as far as the tickets go, Paka just looks on line about every day on every site to see what deals are going on. That is how we were able to go to Paris for our honey moon, he found a last minute deal. Good luck and tell Stuart we are so happy for him! Good luck with your next adventure in life. :)

Diana...aka...MeMe said...

Laura, Thanks for the picture advice! Also thanks for posting both of my grandchildren- princess shoes and feet in good hands! Both of my daughters were thrilled to see their babies made the Gypsy Feet! Now I am waiting to see if my girlfriends and I make it in!! Thanks again!

Megan said...

It's like a joke. I hate springter. I like how your thing says "Leave me a comment and I'll be your best friend!" Remember when my voicemail said that? Then I was applying for jobs, and my dad said I should change it to something a little more professional sounding. It's boring now. I guess since I'll be working at a warehouse full of back packs again this summer, I can change it back.