Saturday, April 18, 2009

aaaand breathe!

What a week! We're pretty much settled now. Just trying to find places to put our stuff. I think Stuart's had a good week. He's been helping with some man-chores and relaxing. Right now he's off on a hike with his dad - something he's been really looking forward to.

I've recovered from packing and moving and such and am now ready to have fun. I just need to find people who'll let me take pictures of them. Hopefully I'll find some silly people who like to dress up and jump off things.

I've been building my photography website for the last few days. Hopefully I'm done with the last of the extreme stress for a while. Go take a look and tell me what you think.

4 comments:

Kamilli Vanilli said...

I can totally jump off things for you.

Chiemi said...

Glad to hear that you are nice an settled in now. Doesn't it feel so much less stressful now that school is done? :)

Lauren said...

I love the website. It looks incredible! Great job!

Just me said...

Hey my sweet, email me your address. Got a little somethign for you x