Thursday, April 2, 2009

I want! I want!

Vote for number 6. You can vote once a day and I'm not sure exactly when it ends. Vooooote!

Other than that I'm packing, packing, packing and it's boring, boring, boring. 8 days until we're out of here. It's so weird. We're still not quite ready to go mentally. Every now and then I'll be sitting with Stuart and I'll say, "Can you believe this!?" and he'll just slowly shake his head quite glumly. I'm still working on focusing on the positive. It's hard when little traditions we've started over the last 4 years are going to be put on hold until we have our own place to practice them. I hope I don't forget how much I love American Idol night and all those little things I've gotten used to. 

Before Stuart abandoned the idea of dentistry he was toying with the idea of getting in to radiology. It seems that idea is back. I just hope we can remember the answers to our prayers instead of picking something easier/cheaper/faster. He'll be good at whatever he chooses but we've been given answers and promptings already that we need to stick to even if getting in to chiropractics seems too difficult for some. Kids can get in to Chiropractic school straight from high school. I can practically hear my parents saying "You can be anything you want to be if you just put your mind to it." I believe that.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

We are moving May 31st because we are done here too. It is surreal, we have lived our entire married life here, almost four years. I do the same thing I will be like Jason we are actually moving. I have some of the same feelings. It's exciting and scary at the same time.

Linzi said...

Just so you know, I hate checking your blog now because of that stupid countdown that reminds me that you are indeed leaving...sigh. Boy I'm gonna miss ya!

Angela and Roy Brown said...

I can't believe you guys are done! We'll be out of here in August too. It's scary moving on to a new place, especially if you don't know for sure what's going to happen. We'll miss you guys!!

Jessica Bjorn said...

i believe you can do anything you put your mind too... perhaps I am delusional, but so far I haven't met disappointment.
I am setting up a fun shoot for the weekend of May 3rd... if you're interested?!

Danielle said...

What you said about prayer is so true!! I've been trying to remember the same thing lately.