Thursday, May 14, 2009

I love winning the lotto...

I seriously win the lotto so regularly that I never email them back to claim it. Winning has gotten so boring. For real. Who needs all that money anyway? Sometimes I even win it multiple times a day... wait, you get those emails too?... and they're not real? No, I know it makes no sense that they are giving me british pounds when I live in America but, duh, that's like double the dollars and I am Scottish... they don't know I'm Scottish? Uuum... No, I never play the lottery... Ok, so it might be fake just because I never entered their lottery and won... What about all those male enhancement pill emails I get, I never signed up for them... Oh those, might be real, huh?

I love spam so much that I never hesitate marking my lotto winning emails as spam.

Spam spam spam!

1 comment:

Kamilli Vanilli said...

Mmmmmm......Spam......