Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Why I'm scurred of horses.

After reading this I remembered this picture I'd been meaning to share. I'm really scared of horses. I remember being told, "Keep your fingers together and don't curl them up or the horse will bite them off." Thank you for that advise dad. It's scarred me for life. I will never, no never go near a horse to feed it. I'll also never walk behind one (because they can kick you and kill you) or infront of one because they can probably shoot laser beams from their big eyelashey eyes and kill you that way too.

Then I remembered this day. Megan, I hope this clears things up for you and my absolute freaking out of the whole idea of feeding those lovely looking horses.

3 comments:

whitty-acres said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Carolyn said...

i think your problem was the scary midget horse you were feeding. Midget anything makes me anxious.

i am so glad to have been placed on your blog (well one of your 15 blogs! what the crap??...i didn't know where to comment) The fusion of the best concept (gypsy feet) and the ugliest picture (my feet) = pure magic.

you are hilarious. thanks for saying hello!

Megan Marie said...

I will bite off your fingers if you try to feet me vegetables.