1. The weather right now is gloooorious! I tried to even out my farmer tan yesterday but I think the only way to really fix it would be to be naked. Gross. I know. So I won't be doing that but my tan is pretty awesome. I guess I can score that off my summer list already!
2. There's a few things going on over at The Gypsy Feet right now that I think you all might enjoy. Go check it out and join it. Mostly I'm talking about the first Gypsy Feet shoe parade but any comments and involvement are also welcome.
3. Friday: our ward is having a Medieval Banquet and I am SO excited for it. I'm working on a costume right now. I'm not sure where my love for dressing up came from but I seriously think it's the best. I love it a lot.
4. It's JUNE already! I know it's been June for 10 days but, it's JUNE!! We're half way through the year. Trippy...
5. I've been thinking about nostalgia - every night when I go to bed I hear a train in the distance and it sparks my thoughts on nostalgia and I keep meaning to post about it. I'm doing it over on The Gypsy Feet. Come over and let me know how you feel about it.