Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's been a wee whiley, eh?

It's starting to feel real that we aren't going back to Rexburg again... it's weird. These last 5 years I've spent the summer being quiet knowing that in a while we'll be in the 'burg surrounded by friends and dinner invitations and ding-dong ditching and a whole range of ridiculous entertainment. That's over now. Boooooooo!

What else... eeeeeerm... Stuart and I were planning on spending July 4th in California. We were both super excited about the idea and flights were almost picked out/practically booked. I was even planning what clothes to pack etc. and then he came home yesterday saying he has to work on the 3rd. The thing that's going to make me go insane is that I'm almost 100% they won't be working then. Jansport tells you that to take away your hope and then gives it to you at the last minute to make you think they're awesome. It happens every year. Gaaaaaaah!

Right now I'm reading "I capture the castle" by Dodie Smith and I love it. I started it on Sunday when I was lying in bed after spewing my guts out at 4am. Yeah. The book is wonderful though. Mum, you should see if the library has it. It's also a film but I can't recommend that, I haven't seen it.

On Friday we did a Pirate photo shoot. It was a speedy one because after that we had a Medieval Banquet to go to which was great. I made some rolls for it (your recipe, Liv. Turned out perfect.)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

%!$# Jansport! We are going to be in Cali over the 4th too!!! I don't know which part you were going to the fact that there could have been a possibility of seeing each other just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I miss you!

CTR2002 said...

Umm... I HAVE seen the movie. And I STRONGLY do not recommend it. As does my roomie. And a couple of other friends I watched it with...

Hopefully the book is better...

tara said...

the book is MUCH better..as usual!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I am moving to Cali so now you have to come visit me!!!

Megan Marie said...

fun pictures! you are rad.