Saturday, July 18, 2009

Part One: Birthday shenanigans...


We started Stu's birthday yesterday by going out for some Indian food.
Here's my gifts for him - he opened them last night so his dad could be there because he's working today...
I wrapped the gifts when Stuart was snoozing before dinner.

We came home from dinner then he got some prezzies.
He spent some time becoming acquainted with his new ukulele that I got him whilst everyone went to watch Harry Potter 5 in preperation for tonights birthday treat of the new one. I'm so excited! Then after bonding with the uke it was dark so we went out to do some light painting.

We plan on doing more of that tonight after Harry Potter with Danielle and Megan. Rumour has it that today there's some slip and slide fun to be had in the garden. I'll document the rest of the celebrations but wanted to get a head start on uploading.

Happy 26th Stueeeee!

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

Sounds like a good birthday so far!

Lara said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun day. And I love the light show pictures. So cool!

Scott and Stacia said...

Happy Birthday Stuart! And congrats on the new school in California!! Hope it is wonderful for you!!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Where in California is this school? I can hardly wait. We will have to plan a time to go out and play!!