Saturday, September 5, 2009

Brights and black and whites...

This week I've done two photo shoots. The first one was on Wednesday evening and was a Silly Girls shoot. The theme was colour and fun. Check out the pics here and there are some on my website too.

Then last night we had a last minute family photo shoot for Stuart's family because his sisters leave for school on Sunday. For being so last minute it turned out well again, you can see more on my website. When I was processing the pictures I noticed such a big change in the colours. Autumn is here. I look forward to taking more Autumn pictures. I love the crispy, goldeness of this season.

3 comments:

Chiemi said...

How fun! I love it!

Chiemi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candace said...

Wow, the black and white fam pics are PERFECT!