Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer Reading List:

I thought that since I suck so much at blogging I might do a few book reviews because I've ready some books this summer. If you've read any of them to let me know what you thought about them. I'll be reviewing when I feel like it ;) Most of them in my opinion are 5 stars - luckily, because who wants to waste time reading a rubbish book?

The Boy in The Striped Pajamas *****
I Capture The Castle *****
Nobody's Prize **
A Great and Terrible Beauty***
Hattie Big Sky *****

3 comments:

Manda said...

I LOVE A Great and Terrible Beauty! :D Are you planning to read Rebel Angels and The Sweet Far Thing to finish up the trilogy?

Laura said...

I'm not sure. I didn't enjoy it too much. I didn't dig the narration.

Manda said...

Hmm..I haven't read the first book since '05. I might have to read it again to help me remember the narration.