Saturday, September 19, 2009

Update, update, who's got the update?

I tried to post a picture from my phone on here but it hasn't showed up yet...

uuuum, so, Stuart's in California right now. He just signed the papers and met our new landlord. We officially have a little 2 bedroom house in Hayward. We were nervous about living there because we were told very bluntly not to. We've had so much trouble finding a place to live though that we didn't have much choice. We both feel good about it and so that's that.

The house is situated in a little cul de sac with 5 other houses owned by our landlord - who lives in one of the houses too. He's been there for 25 years. So it seems like a pleasant, safe set up. We leave on Tuesday and will move in on Wednesday.

Stuart left yesterday morning with his dad to go down and check the place out. I stayed here because if I want to be able to travel next week I can't be sitting in a car for 28 hours prior and I had a photo session on Thursday that I've been editing. You can take a sneak peek of it here.

I'm glad I've had that editing to do to keep me busy with Stuart gone. I had the worst sleep ever last night and ended up watch 3rd Rock From The Sun until 6am so I could fall asleep. I startled myself awake at 10am *yaaaawn*...

Anyway, that's all for now. Hopefully the little picture Stuart sent me will show up and you'll be able to see our little house.

6 comments:

Vikki Miller said...

'Button, Button who's got the button.' Charlie and the chocolate factory :)

I'm so excited for you having a house. That's awesome. I hope it's not a terrifying place. Just remember that no where can be worse than the scariness of Scotland. Although people in America have guns... that's what terrifies me.

trina said...

i'm glad you found a place and i really hope it works out perfect for you! my older sister lives across the bridge in palo alto (yeah ritzville) and my cousin lives IN oakland. so you're not off so bad in hayward. :) i'm curious: what is baby bunch update? people you know having babies?

Tam said...

Yay. . so excited for you!

Candace said...

Hooray! It's working out! I knew it would. Can't wait to see the picture!

Lindsay said...

yay!! close for me.. i'm gonna get to steal you for myself every once in a while.

Chiemi said...

Yay! I am so glad you were able to find a place!