Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Etsy love: Necklaces

Welcome to the first of my Christmas gift idea posts. Today I've been so busy with college applications that browsing Etsy has been a lovely wind down before bed.

This little beauty is made by E Ria Designs on Etsy and I love it!




RHB Designs is the creator of these little lovelies:




LiveInStyle has a collection of these gorgeous lace necklaces:



Alice in Wonderland by The Room Upstairs:



Pretty poppy scrabble tile necklace from IMcreations:


RachelleD has a whole shop full of little sweeties, you need to take a look. I'm in love with EVERYTHING!:


I'm going to stop there because RachelleD's shop has completed me. I feel whole and new! I'm going to dream of her little own buddies tonight. Haha. There's loads of wonderful finds on Etsy - there's something for everybody. Take a look and share your faves with me.

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

Oooo I love those necklaces! I am such a sucker for etsy. I could spend a quite a lot of time looking at all the fabulous unique stuff they have there.