Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Green is the new Laura

I was tagged by Mari, who was tagged by Caitlin to do this festive tag. Here's the rules, go about your house and find 7 things either red or green. Take pictures and show us. Easy and fun!

Here's my pictures:

1. Green eyeshadow 2. "I Capture The Castle" by Dodie Smith, my fave book 3. My Slimer Green blackberry skin, so ugly but I like it 4. My butterfly chair we use at the computer 5. Christmas bauble bell that I put on the tree today 6. My new green hoodless hoodie jacket coat thingy 7. Chiropractic Text Book

I tag:
Lindsay
Rachel 
Maggie

:)

3 comments:

LeaAnne said...

Fun one! :)

Mari said...

green just looks so fun!

i love the jacket! ...yay for green outer ware =)

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Thanks for linking me, I loved what you picked!!!

http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/