Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Guy Fawkes Day!

Today's been crazy. I almost was about to fly out of Oakland in a couple hours to spend the weekend with Wendy/Blue Lily and be her photog assistant at a wedding tomorrow. The excitement and then upset of not being able to go due to tiny details has left me with a throbbing headache. It was SO close... :( I don't want to talk about it.

Um, so I mentioned I'd post some crafty Christmas gift ideas here today but my head is hurting so much I need to go take a bath. Anyone looking for brilliant and cheap ideas though should make Martha Stewart their first stop (and then tell me what you find), I love it there.

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

I love Martha Stewarts website. SO awesome!

Scott and Stacia said...

i'm sorry! Hang in there! I hope crafts and a bath put a smile back on your face :)