Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'll be thankful when...

I have kids to buy these cool things for!





And don't forget all the fun Melissa and Doug wooden food to go with the kitchen.


Cutest thing ever!


Cupcake cuteness over at Crazy8

Flaming cribs shoes at Crazy8 $7.88





$114.82 from $139.99 at amazon


I did buy the valance that goes with this crib set yesterday for $2.02 - ok, so I splurged and got two of them.





I love this time of year and I don't usually mind being childless because I know there's a plan for us and we're where we're meant to be right now but when I see all these cute things on sale and have no-one to buy them for it makes me a bit sad. I want a kid to play with and dress up!

Do you have an amazon wishlist? I love mine - I love going and seeing what's on sale without having to search for it because it's already there on my list. I have one public one and a few private ones where I keep embarrassing things like baby clothes and decor so no-one thinks I'm pregnant. We're at the stage now where we're really ready to start a family though and so it doesn't hurt to grab some of these things whilst they're on sale, right? I'll admit that sometimes the sale price is more enticing than the actual product.


Here's hoping we'll have a reason to buy some of these things within the next year or two.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

cheers :) happy baby making!

Chiemi said...

Buying presents for my children pretty much make my whole Christmas. I love it. That's an awesome deal on the valance!

Siobhan said...

Great stuff on there. Crazy8.com is cool, eh? I'm excited for you to get preggers! I'll be praying for you both.

If you don't have space for a highchair, incidentally, there's these booster seats that Fisher-Price makes. Nice thing is it's portable.

Anyway, LOVE Melissa & Doug stuff. I have stuff of theirs on Cameron's wishlist.

Jessica Bjorn said...

Kid stuff is so great!!! I love buying all the toys I wish I had and giving them to my kids!!! SO FUN!

If you don't like waiting: http://www.childsworld.ca.gov/ you might want to check that out.

Jessica Bjorn said...

Sorry: http://www.childsworld.ca.gov/PG1335.htm is the correct link.

Lauren said...

That argyle bedding is so cute! If I knew what we were having I would have to steal that off your wishlist! Here's to hoping that when you feel like the time is right it only takes 1 try! :)

Lindsay said...

so THIS is what you were doing when you were "writing your talk" for 12 hours, eh? HAH.. i like how stuee told on you while we were there.