Sunday, November 29, 2009

Next blog>>

Have you ever hit the "Next blog" button up there? I've done it before but not from my own blog for some reason. I think it takes you to blogs that are similar to your own by magic apparently. Today I did it from this blog and I have to say if blogger thinks my blog is like the ones it was taking me to, I like it! I made the goal a while ago to try and leave a comment on blogs whenever I read them so if you're visiting me today because of some random comment left on your blog by me... hello.

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

I have tried that before. It was on accident the first time. Though after I realized what had happened I had fun looking through other blogs. :)

Cassie Bumcrot said...

So I had to try that with my blog....and according to the next blog I fall under "worships their dogs" kind of a category. I don't write about my dog that often. Maybe twice a year. Very funny!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I assume polite post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.