Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Our House.

This is long overdue and I keep meaning to do it but I can't wait any more - and apparently neither can some of you! I was going to take better pictures but these aren't too bad.

Here's a few pictures to give you the feel of our home. Some things have changed since I took these. I like to think the place is tidier and better arranged.

So, without further ado...








We have a guest bedroom too that's being cleaned up and organised for our first guest sleeping in it next week and we have a back garden and garage. It's a pretty sweet little house. You'll be seeing plenty more of it over the next three years!

There's some little details that make it quite quirky that I'll share with you another time - OR you could visit!

8 comments:

Candace said...

Hooray, finally! I love it!!!!

Megan said...

Laura, it's so cute! I want to visit!

Chiemi said...

What a cute little place! I'll bet you are loving having a house to live in. I remember moving into our first rental house. It was like a little bit of heaven!

Andrea said...

How cute Laura! Love it!

spyderette said...

so cute! love the curtains in the living room!

Lindsay said...

i know who that first guest is :) hehe i feel so honored.

Tam said...

What a cute place!!! I love it! I'm glad you're enjoying your new home.

Rachel said...

I think I'll visit :)