Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009


Two Thousand and Nine has been quite the year for us. It's been very exciting. I can't think of very many non-exciting things that happened to be honest.

I'm so happy with all the opportunities 2009 gave us. From starting the year in Scotland to graduating and moving into a little house to meeting some new best friends along the way and to finishing up the year with my big brother and his lovely girlfriend, Jenna here. 2010 has some big shoes to fill and I fully intend to make it a year to remember in the best ways possible. I'm so excited about it.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and are able to reflect back on the year with fondness.

4 comments:

Megan Marie said...

I love the picture! It sort-of looks like Stuart is going for second base. Can I be a part of your 2010? PLEASE?!

Chiemi said...

I LOVE that picture of you and Stuart! So cute. You've had quite the year. Here's hoping 2010 is even better!

Candace said...

Oh my, that is SUCH a cute picture of you!

Andrea said...

Love it! Here's to an awesome 2010!