Friday, December 11, 2009

My Andy Pandy pudding and pie...


Right now I'm so excited! We're getting ready to head down to Bakersfield to pick up my big brother and his girly friend to bring them up here for Christmas. I can hardly wait to be smothered in a big brother hug by him!

Andrew and I walked to school every day together when we were in high school together and he always waited for me after school to walk home with me. One time in high school I told him I fancied one of his friends. During lunch he picked the boy up like a rag doll and shouted across the canteen, "Is this him Laura?!" I died and ran out of the lunch room. Thanks Andrew.


He was my protector. No-one ever bothered me because they knew he'd beat them up if they did. When you walk along the street at night with him people cross the road with fear. He's hard as nails but he's also very generous and kind. His heart is big. I love him.

I'm so excited to have him here. I've not been mooned in a while :)

I love you, Andy (and I love you too Scott, when are you visiting so I can tell everyone what a big teddy bear you are too?)

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

Awww that's so nice that your brother is coming for Christmas! He sounds like a really awesome big brother. :)

Andrea said...

How fun! I never had a brother to deal with, sounds fun/torturous :)

trina said...

aww! what fun memories! he sounds great!

Lindsay said...

yay!!! i can't wait to meet him! :)