Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dear Sciatic Nerve,



I'm not sure why you seem to hate me so much but the feeling is mutual. I treat you well, I do my stretches and exercises but you just want more attention. Is that it? I understand you might be feeling left out because I try not to complain but I know you've heard me say, "I don't want to wake up in the morning" more than once - to wake up you actually have to let me sleep though. Isn't that enough attention. Why are you so mean? You make me miserable and depressed. Go away.

I just want my normal chronic pain back!

Unhappily,
 Laura, the prison you are contained within. X-O-X-O

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

Awww poor Laura! That sounds just awful!

trina said...

i sympathize deeply. i get horrible sciatic pain when i'm pregnant. but at least mine goes away after 9 months. i'm so sorry. :( hope you get some relief.

Brooke said...

I'm so sorry. I've ony had problems with my sciatic nerve when I was pregnant but it totally stinks to have that horrible shooting pain!

Megan said...

I hate your sciatic nerve too.