Monday, January 18, 2010

Gold Goaled

Today we went to Target to buy a new computer chair and ended up picking up some home essentials (cleaning supplies and plunger) and I all of a sudden was transported back almost 6 years to when we were buying that stuff for our first apartment. It was mad and I loved it! Time flies! It was a little reminder to make the most of my time.

Today we also launched Vote Decclo which I'm sure you all heard and are sick of hearing about. The thing is that it's such an accomplishment. Our goal for Decclo is to get enough sales so we can start Project Karma and help out people in critical conditions. That's our next step. I'm feeling good about achieving this.

Week 3 of school gets back into full swing tomorrow. I'm almost half way done with this first block. I think I'll keep thinking of it that way instead of focusing on doing this for 2 years. Block by block is the way for me.

I have lots more goals I'm working on. This is just the start. Wooo yeah!

8 comments:

Chloe said...

good luck with Decclo!
Project Karma sounds amazing. :)

Chiemi said...

It's crazy how time flies. Wow, the votes are really even right now on your vote Decclo! Good luck with school. I hope you continue to do well.

Lacey said...

Reading this made me remember when we were shopping for "First Apartment Essentials". It really was an exciting time, wasn't it? Hope your school keeps going great, you're an awesome person and I completely agree that block by block is easier than looking at the whole time period!!!

Carlita said...

time goes soooo fast! and i couldn't commit to a pup either - until one day it just came to me that i could. he's a ninja though! always escaping!

and i'm sure you'll think of the best way to throw stuart a bday party! just commit to something and go big... that'd be my advice! fun!

Elizabeth said...

I still have my full length mirror from Target. I bought it the first week of my freshman year...it's even got the date stamped on it for some reason, and every time I see it, I think about how far I've come since that first scared shopping spree at Target :)

Lawther family said...

Its fun to go down memory lane. You made me think of all the fun adventures I have been on since my first apartment.
I hope your Decclo project is going well. You amaze and inspire me always.

Wishful Nals said...

good for you with the goals! best of luck. :)

Lindsay said...

GOOOOooooo LOVIE!!!!