Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm an artist.



My first tee design is printed and on sale right now!(It doesn't have the watermark over it so don't use that as an excuse not to buy it.) It's waiting for you to buy it so it can make itself at home on your bod. It wants to cuddle you! I would die if I saw a friend wearing my art. DIE! Oh, and for you Rexburgers, that is the Rexburg water tower as seen from UV. It's a nostalgic little number, eh?

If you know any graphic designers or artsy folk looking to make some money and become famous send them over to Decclo. Money's tight right now and this is a fun way to make a bit of an income and to wear cool clothes and be famous, like me. I know!

Help us spread the word of this new company so I can make some money and afford to have a baby and get get some hair extensions or something. Join the facebook group and if you buy a tee make sure to take a pic and upload it to the page too. We're looking to dominate the world. Be a pal and give us a hand.

Also as soon as things get moving we'll be able to start donating tee's to kids in need. That'll make you feel really good. I promise. It's called Project Karma. You'll be blessed.

Decclo is heading in a really cool direction and you really want to be a part of it. Seriously.

5 comments:

Jessica Bjorn said...

If I had any money I would totally buy this! It is so cool!
-Jess

Manda said...

I wish I could design shirts for them! Unfortch, I have zero graphic design experience. Hehe. It sounds super fun, though! I love your tee! :D

Chloe said...

your design is so cool!
i love t-shirts like that!
do they sell these t-shirts to people in the UK?

Robert & Helen said...

Laura porrage, you are a really clever, smart and pretty girl. Everything you do totally amazes me. I love you with all my heart Xx.

Megan said...

Love it! Do you think Decclo will ever have a sale? Because $20 plus shipping and handling is a little steep for my starving student income. Maybe I'll just wait till graduation...