Thursday, January 28, 2010

What a lame-o!

This week I've had the blog in the back of my mine. Nagging me. Begging for attention. The week has been crazy!

On Monday I did a photo campaign for Decclo and it went great. The pictures turned out super. If you want to see them you'll need to keep checking the Decclo blog and facebook because they'll be getting leaked there. The shoot reminded me that I need to make time for doing what I love instead of getting lost in boring homework. Hopefully more photo shoots will be happening.

I'm 4 weeks into my first 6 week course which feels really good. I think this week scheduling time has really fallen into place. There's been less panicking and whining - except for last night when I tried to bribe Stuart into writing an essay for me. He wouldn't do it.

Valentines Day is coming up and I'd like to do something special for Stuart. What are you all doing for your lovies? Got any recipes or ideas? Share!

Also, this year is the first year in our marriage that we're in our own home for Stuart's birthday because we always spend the summer with his family. I'm trying to think of what I can do for his birrrthday too... and also our anniversary which is in March... so much to look forward to. I like it.

That's basically all that's been going on: the rain has finally stopped and Stuart and I are exercising every day and he dyed my hair red on Saturday... Mmm yep.

7 comments:

Megan Marie said...

pictures pictures please. :) i miss you.

Hilary said...

Ooo! I want to see pictures of your hair!

Stuart said...

You could always get me Mass Effect 2. I think that would be terribly romantic for V-day :P

Beth Adams said...

I think it is so cool you can get your husband to dye your hair! I love the Decclo photos. I found a place that suggested making heart shaped rice crispie treats and dipping the top heart in chocolate. Or making cake balls like Megan does and and after dipping them in chocolate drizzeling more chocolate on top. Also writing love noted in the shower with a wash off marker. Cute ideas!

trina said...

oh i like beth's ideas. i may be stealing some of those. i love the decclo photos, you are a rare talent indeed! i too want to see your hair!

Lauren said...

I want to see this red hair! I bet it looks smashing. Drew and I are going on a "day" date on Saturday. Probably breakfast or brunch somewhere. I am going to make heart shaped rice krispies with Crandall. Dipping them in chocolate sounds so much better than not dipping them in chocolate! You could rent a terrible romantic old movie, like Affair to Remember or something like that.

Rachel said...

You guys should go to the Redwood forest, I've never been there myself but it's got to be famous for a reason right?! And you should go camping on the coast somewhere, maybe your back will be good enough for that this summer.