Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brainage Drainage

I'm flying home on March 9th. It goes without say that I'm going to miss my Stuee a lot and so much I could just cry and cry about it BUT that's going to do no-one any good so I'm focussing on looking forward.

I'm looking forward to seeing my mum and dad and siblings again. I'm looking forward to being spoiled with food and attention (hey! I'm the 5th child! It's my turn!!) Salty air and walking about town, is also on the looking-forward-list. I plan on meeting up with friends... I'm sick that I'll still have homework and classes to be doing. I hope I can do all this stuff!

I'll be there for Easter, which is my favourite and also means my mum will be off work for a couple weeks -more attention for me!

I have 2 weeks left - and an anniversary to spend with Stuart and I know I'm not going to be gone forever but it feels like it. 7 weeks is a long time and I feel guilty that I'm going to be having more fun that Stuart...

4 comments:

Megan Marie said...

that is so long! i didn't realize! i'm so glad you'll be getting lovely attention!

Chiemi said...

7 weeks does seem like a long time. I hope that you have so much fun with your family that you won't have time to be upset.

Andrea said...

I think the time will go by faster than you think. Stuart will be here focusing on school, you will be focusing on you...win/win. :)

Greg and Michelle said...

Maybe it will go pretty quick since you will have so much going on. You are a great wife! Good luck with everything!