Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sicko.

Word on the street is that I'm not very well... I'm not. We've decided I should go home to go to a doctor. I've not had health insurance the 6 years I've been here because we've not been able to afford it. I've not seen a doctor in that long. I've had some girly health issues come up over the years but just took care of them the best we could. I don't know if they were really taken care of or if this is product of it all. Anyway, whatever. I'm going home for a few months and Stuart will be staying here to go to school which breaks my heart... I'll miss our 6th anniversary.

We're looking for flights right now so I can hopefully leave within a couple of weeks.

Don't worry. I'll be ok...

I'm more worried about Stuart!

12 comments:

Tennille said...

We're prying for you and love you lots!
It's good to take care of yourself!

Sally said...

Best wishes with everything! Hope things go well and you can do what you need to get well!

Andrea said...

I'll be thinking of you, I think it will be good for you to get these problems taken care of! Good luck!

bethiepoos said...

oh huney xxxx

Chiemi said...

I'm sad for you that you have to leave Stuart for a couple months. It's so hard to be separated from your husband. I hope it all goes well. *hugs*

Ryan said...

Oh, good luck to you both. It will be hard to be separated for a while. That is heartbreaking that you won't be together for your 6th anniversary. :( I hope everything turns out well for you, Laura!

Chloe said...

i hope you get better!

Linzi said...

I love you! Hope you feel better :)

Danielle said...

Love you, Laura! I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

Lindsay said...

you're MY sicko. and i'll miss you.

Megan said...

My mom just told me yesterday that you were going to Scotland. That's sad, but it could potentially be really good for you too. Good luck! You should call me sometime before you leave.

Megan Marie said...

Keep posting? Please? While you're away. And I miss you.