Thursday, February 18, 2010

What's new pussy-cat?

I'm going to try bury that last post because of how sad and depressing it is.

I just started my second 6 week block of school. The first block was Psychology and I fell into a pretty good schedule I think. The thing I've noticed now is that for Psychology it's all pretty much fact-fact-fact-tight theory-theory-guy with beard-theory... etc. If I didn't read the text there was no way I could do well - I tried it, fact. This time around I have English Composition and Computer Literacy. The discussion boards which make up a large percentage of my grade are hard now that it's all opinion and thoughts and not fact-theory-theory-fact-beard! Jeezo! It's ok though, I can babble with the best of them.

Next, have any of you tried Domino's new, revamped pizza? Well, I could live off of pizza. I love it a lot. I'm not particularly picky when it comes to the cheesy, doughy goodness but Domino's wasn't my fave. It was better than Pizza Hut but I'd still slather it in mayo or ranch and I've just realised that a pizza that I don't drown in dressing is pretty special! So, Domino's has re-done their pizza. They season the crust with some kind of magical  salty, garlicy dust and it's deelish. I always eat the crust first but now I save a little for last because it's that good! They have what they call American Classic's (I think) which include good old Honolulu Hawaiian which is default for me. Love that. This week with not feeling so hot Stuart treated me to Domino's and I decided to go for their Philly Cheese Steak American Classic, much to the dismay of Stuart who always gets his own anyway... It arrived and (within 30 minutes) and we dug in. Oh my, my!! I've been rationing the left over pizza all week and just finished it for lunch today. YUM! I don't even know where to begin. Basically it's perfection and you have to try it.

I can't really post without mentioning all that whiny stuff from before so I'll keep it short. I'm going to Scotland still. Tickets will be purchased soon. I'm not leaving as soon as we first planned. I want to be with Stuart for our anniversary in a couple of weeks. I'll probably leave soon after, maybe that same week. This way I'll get to be home for Easter break which means I'll get to have my mum all to my self all day long and my dad will probably be off work too which will be perfect - except that Stuart won't be there. I can't focus on that though. I'll miss him. He'll miss me. We'll both survive though. I am feeling better this week than I was before. I had some swelling under my left chest last weekend that freaked us out pretty badly. It's gone down now and left a bit of a bruise. It was probably nothing but it was a big enough push to get us to do something about the situation.

Thank you for all your prayers, well wishes, concern and love. It's meant the world to me and I love you all.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I ♥ pizza too and must have ranch with it. I've been thinking of you!

Chiemi said...

I love Dominos new pizza!! Dustin and I tried it a couple weeks ago and it was SO good! I may never go back to Pizza Hut again.

Lindsay said...

oh MYYYY.. i MUST try this new pizza.. well, that is.. if our favorite local place is closed when we want some. :) it's REALLY good and pizza-y. anywho... call me when you need that ride to the SFO i shall take you :) k! later lovie!!

Chloe said...

i love pizza! i can never finish one though, it sucks!

still thinking about you, hope you get better! :)

Lacey said...

I haven't tried the new Domino's pizza yet, but I'm looking forward to it now!

As for you going home, we will miss you here too.... as if we already don't. Hopefully they find everything alright and that it's just the USA that's bugging you. LOL!

Prayers your way and remember you can always ask for help here if you need it!

Jana said...

Do you know why I can't see your posts in google reader? Do you truncate your posts, because I can only see the title, but not the body of the post?