Saturday, March 27, 2010

No post Friday

Woops! I tried to post a video yesterday but youtube wouldn't upload it. It would pretend to be uploading it but then sneakily tricked me. Little rascal. I'm using Vimeo now.

Today I have 2 final exams to take. Farewell, 2nd block of classes! Tomorrow I start Principles of Maths and Interpersonal Communication. I have a feeling it's going to be more cruel than block 2.

Here's the video of when we went to Burns Cottage. The cottage is really long because the animals used to stay inside and helped keep the place warm. Interesting, hm?


Burns Cottage, Alloway, Scotland from Laura A on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Okay, I NEED to visit Scotland now. Oh and I want to hear your family talk more. I'm sure you have heard this a million times over, but your accents to us lame americans are SO cool!

Manda said...

Ditto! :D