Monday, April 12, 2010

Your haven, my haven, Johnshaven

Today being so beautifully sunny we decided to go on a trip. Dad had a place in mind so away we went.
When I was packing the thought crossed my mind that I should maybe pack a pair of shorts. I ignored the idea and today I would have loved to have been wearing shorts, I'll tell you what! It wasn't roasting but it was definitely a nice day to let the legs breath a bit.

We picked up our picnic stuff: cheese rolls, pork, dairylea cheese and I picked up the treats. Away we went up the coast to Johnshaven which is a little fishing village which I absolutely love. It's the most charming place. I think the last picture really captures the quaintness of it.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

I would have LOVED to have been there. I really like all the fishing towns, big or small. I think Arbroath is the biggest I have been to (probably not a town but I can never remember which is what). Glad you had fun with your mum and dad. Enjoy it!