Saturday, May 15, 2010

In your heaaad, in your heeeead. Zombie! Zombie! Zombie-ee-eh-ee-eh...

Before I went home to Scotland I was feeling a little stale. I thought when I came back I'd be refreshed but I've been stalerer... more stale. I don't really know what the deal is. Well, I do know, what I don't know is why I feel I have no control over it. It's my life so why can't I find control? I was excited to move here. I thought I'd make lots of new friends and we'd do fun things all the time. I thought I'd meet other girls who's husbands are going to Stuart's school and we'd be pals and we'd bake and paint our toenails, share embarrassing stories and cry at chick flicks together. I thought it'd be like Rexburg.

Nowhere is like Rexburg.

I don't get to meet people for them not to like me, so I don't have to worry about that. I think I'd rather meet people who decide not to like me rather than not meet people at all. I'm not looking for sympathy because that just helps me to feel sorry for myself and I do plenty of that by myself. This is just an explanation for the following pictures.
I'm lucky to have a friend who is pretty much in the same situation as me, I only wish I could see her more often, maybe then we'd both feel better?

Misery loves company and I love Lindsay.

You can see more Zombie pics here.

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

If I am ever up in northern California can I come over and play? :D

Lindsay said...

misery DOES love company.. when it's YOURS. :) you're the BEST lovie!!

Chloe said...

these pictures are AWESOME! and the make-up.

i get how you feel though. it's never nice to feel lonely.

The Toland's said...

You guys are so cool!!! Yes, I said, "COOOOL"!